- That’s What She Said 30 with Rebecca Grunewald (@duchessrebecca)
- That’s What She Said 29 with John Hayward of Human Events
- That’s What She Said 28 with Jimmie Bise (@jimmiebjr)
- That’s What She Said 27 with Sister Toldjah (@SisterToldjah)
- Does Planned Parenthood Support “Racist” Photo ID Requirements?
- the fuse on That’s What She Said 30 with Rebecca Grunewald (@duchessrebecca)
- James Edwards on That’s What She Said 29 with John Hayward of Human Events
- Obama: All Americans should have ID … if they want to bask in my presence | Twitchy on Does Planned Parenthood Support “Racist” Photo ID Requirements?
- James Edwards on That’s What She Said 26 with Teri Christoph (@TeriChristoph)
- Aria on That’s What She Said 26 with Teri Christoph (@TeriChristoph)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
There was actually a different “f” word that sprang to mind when I read about this at Verum Serum: A $600,000 frog sculpture that lights up, gurgles “sounds of nature” and carries a 10-foot fairy girl on its back could … Continue reading
Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) is quite pleased about the recession. You see, if you can’t afford, you know, food on your table then you also can’t afford to drive or fly around in jets (not tax-free like she does, though. … Continue reading
And it is a thing of beauty. Here is a glorious snippet to whet your appetite for destruction (of Mark Boal): His current anti-soldier hit piece, The Kill Team, is about a group of disgraceful scumbags in Afghanistan who decided to … Continue reading
Watch out, Chris Christie. After a juice box, some animal crackers, and a nice long nap, nothing’s gonna stop this kid. Via BuzzFeed.
I don’t think they know what transparency means. President Obama finally and quietly accepted his “transparency” award from the open government community this week — in a closed, undisclosed meeting at the White House on Monday. The secret presentation … Continue reading
Filed under “I’m from the government and I’m here to help“: A former NHS director died after waiting for nine months for an operation – at her own hospital. Margaret Hutchon, a former mayor, had been waiting since last June … Continue reading